AIMSight camera-based remote monitoring system
AIMSight is a smart, autonomous and versatile camera-based remote monitoring system, successfully deployed since 2017 in the following areas:
- Civil engineering structures
- Construction site impact and site safety
- Natural hazards
- Railway applications
The combination of the reflective position markers with state-of-the-art optical filters and illumination systems ensures the highest-possible marker positioning accuracy in the image plane. The reliability of measurement is improved by orders of magnitude when compared with other image-based monitoring systems. The system can also be deployed as a cloud-based solution to leverage existing image streams into structural-health-relevant data, e.g. to perform long-term monitoring through an existing surveillance camera network.
In combination with adequate reflectors, measurements a at over 1km are possible.
- Versatility: monitoring small deformations or large displacements in every type of infrastructure under your responsibility
- Speed: Web interface, easy to install solution
- Safety: No maintenance at the measuring point
- 24/7 structural and natural hazard monitoring from your desk or phone
- Thermal monitoring
- Water flow monitoring
Combining the FLX-RAIL® together with the AimSight camera provides the first and unique global railway infrastructures automatic monitoring solution for :
- Railway tracks geometry monitoring (both static & under load) of cant, twist and rail gauge
- Railway embankment
- Catenary infrastructures (post, contact wire, etc)
- Thermal rail monitoring
And many other possible applications.
Please feel free to contact us.
Do you need more information about this product? Please contact us!